WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Note: singhhealthcare.com may change this policy at any time by updating this page. Therefore, the user should check this page time to time to ensure that they are happy with the changes.
1. What we collect
We collect the following type of information:
• Your Name
• Your contact information, including email
• Demographic details, like preferences, interest and postcode
• Some other details relevant to customer offers and/or surveys
2. What we do with the information
We collect this information to further understand your requirements and offer you better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• For keeping internal records
• To use the information for improving our services and products
• For periodically sending relevant promotional emails about special offers, new products or any other important information, which you may find interesting on the email address provided by you.
• Occasionally, we may also use your details to contact you for market surveys or research purposes. Our team may contact you by phone, fax, or email. We may use the details provided to customize your website browsing experience according to your interests.
3. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
In order to make your shopping easier and faster, you may register on singhhealthcare.com. As a registered customer, you will only have to enter your billing information and shipping address once, and they will be stored securely within our database for further usage. Using the combination of your preferred username and password, you can access your account from anywhere anytime to add, delete or modify information provided.
If you are using a public computer or network, we strongly recommend you to LOG OUT at the end of your session to prevent breach of data by anyone else. Your information is always stored securely with us, and logging out will not delete any information stored internally.
4. Adverts and Sponsored Links:
The website may contain sponsored adverts and links. These will be served through our advertising partners, whom may have private policies directly linked to the adverts they display.
We are committed to securing your information in the best possible way. In order to prevent unauthorised access or breach of information, we have put suitable electronic, managerial and physical procedures to secure and safeguard all information we collect online from our users.
A cookie is a small data file, which asks for permission before being placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once the user agrees, the file is added and this cookie helps analyse online traffic or lets the user known when he/she visits a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. It can gather and remember information regarding your preferences to tailor its operations in accordance to your likes, needs and dislikes.
We make use of traffic log cookies to identify, which pages are being visited. This helps us monitor data about web page traffic and improve our website according to the customer’s requirements. The use of this information is only for statistical purpose, and once collected, the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies helps us tailor a better website for you, by enabling us to track which pages you visit often and which you do not. A cookie does not offer us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browser automatically accept the storage of cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you want so. However, this may prevent you from fully taking advantage of the website.
7. Links to other website
The website may contain links to some other websites of interest. However, once you visit these links to leave our website, the user should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such websites, and all such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. The user is suggested to exert caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
If you wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal details, you can do so in the following way:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for a box that you can click in order to indicate that you do not wish this information to be used by the website or anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously allowed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your time anytime by writing us an email at email@example.com
• We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information in any case to any third parties, unless we have your authorized permission or are required by the law to do so. We may use your personal contact details to send you promotional information, such as offers, by third parties, which we think you may find interesting, only if you tell us that you wish so.
8. Any Questions?
If there is any query regarding our products or your wish to enquire more about our services and working, you may contact us by writing or emailing us as soon as possible. We will promptly provide you with the right information. Moreover, we will be happy to provide you any additional information regarding any article that you require.
You can write us any problem, complaint or query at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Promotional Emails:
If you want the latest updates of our products, you can choose to receive our promotional emails. It’s optional, and if you do not wish to subscribe or affiliate yourself to our promotional content anymore, you may click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each such mail. It may take up to 3 business day to see your request through, as some of our promotional content is already in process of being sent, before the user has sent the unsubscribe request.